hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Dyno Roadster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My Dyno Roadster Empty
PostSubject: My Dyno Roadster   My Dyno Roadster Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 23:03

I don't think any of you have seen this one?? It's a 2000 Dyno Roadster I bought new in trade for doing some body work on a buddies 68 camaro. One of my favorite bikes but hard to transport due to the length and the width of the bars. They are 32" wide but steers like a dream! I have a phantom headlight which was supposed to go on it as well as a Mooneyes Devil head 1939 Ford taillight also but somehow within the last 8 YEARS it didn't happen?? HMMMMM? Too many projects I guess. O, the license plate is NOS Egyptian plate that I had to have since the colors match! And yes I ride this bike in the rain, this photo was taken before the bum leg unfortunately!!!! I wanna ride this thing so bad!!!! My Dyno Roadster DSC07808smaller My Dyno Roadster DSC07807smaller My Dyno Roadster DSC07809smaller
Back to top Go down
schwinnkid

My Dyno Roadster Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dyno Roadster   My Dyno Roadster Icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov - 23:07

Rolling Eyes I have seen a MINT stock one the other day when I went and bought my one owner 2002 Dyno 'deuce' that is almost flawless just a few minor blemishes in 9 years of ownership I will post pictures soon after I go to Portland and pick-up my one owner Dyno Moto Glide that has a mere 5 miles on it and I believe its a 1999 model my first 'deuce' was a Kustom Kruiser knock-off but it had polished rims was that a Kustom Kruiser deal??? I know the Moto Glide I'm gettin' in a couple weeks has them but its 100% stock Dyno and like the one I just bought it also still has the Clear protective film on the headbadge!!! Long Live Dyno schwinnkid Cool
Back to top Go down
thebigred67

thebigred67

My Dyno Roadster Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dyno Roadster   My Dyno Roadster Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar - 13:37

Nice looking stretch! What's wrong with the leg?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/thebigred67
Sponsored content

My Dyno Roadster Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Dyno Roadster   My Dyno Roadster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Dyno Roadster
Page 1 of 1