hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint

Go down 
+4
whitewall
PG Lucy AKA Summer
M.Martian
karfer67
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Empty
PostSubject: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jan - 21:29

For those of you who don't already know or havn't been around much.. the club's anniversary meeting/party will be held at my house in Empire on February 19th, saturday, around noon? It's 10 mins east of Modesto right off highway 132. This will be a pot luck BBQ. I'll cook the meat (which I will supply) but it would be greatly appreciated if we all pitch in for this. I will compile a list of stuff we need by this weekend and post it here. I want EVERYONE to post there contributions HERE that way I know who's bringing what. I am willing to throw a bodywork/painting demo also but only if I get enough people interested. So please post if you are interested for that here also. I'm in the process of finishing my sidejobs and cleaning up everywhere before this event so yes, i am taking this as serious as the rodeo was gang! There won't be a ride so don't bother bringing bikes. There isn't anywhere kool that's close enough to ride to anyways. Ok, enough for now. More later. Same Slick time, same Slick channel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 7:18

SOUNDS GOOD I'M GLAD WE MADE IT A YEAR. I WANT TO SEE ALL THE MEMBERS THERE .THIS IS A BIG DEAL DON'T MAKE ME SORRY I VOTED ANY OF YOU IN . DO I ANY NEED TO SAY ANY THING TO PROSPECTS ?
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 8:59

agreed if there was ever a mandatory meet this is it. so all members and prospects better be there greg and i will be making the phone calls and i dont wanna here oh well this or that. be there its that simple.
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 9:30

PROSPECTS THAT DO NOT SHOW UP CAN WAIT TILL THE 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO SEE IF WE WILL VOTE YOU IN.YOU NO SHOW UP YOU NO GET MY VOTE. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 13:55

Damn, I was going to wash my hair that day.
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 17:35

M.Martian wrote:
Damn, I was going to wash my hair that day.
I DON'T THINK WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THE LONG HAUL PROSPECT M.MARTIAN.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan - 21:39

haha good one martian affraid pig
Back to top Go down
PG Lucy AKA Summer
Pedal Grinder
PG Lucy AKA Summer

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 11:11

Hey, Slicky!!! Can you please email me the address, phone and event info. Thanks, Summer

summerabrister@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 15:35

SLICKY lol! WTF LETS PUT THAT ON HIS JACKET. HA HA SLICKY SLICK THATS FUNNY SHIT. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 20:01

Very funny Dick! I mean Greg! Ya I will be emailing/texting everyone the address real soon. I'm trying to compile a "we need" list for the grub by this weekend. I'll supply the meat so everyone else gets the easy stuff. I have a big rolling ice chest for beverages, and I will also be testing out my farm heater for those of you who like to smoke so you will be warm outside in the breezeway. Y'all will feel right at home.
Back to top Go down
whitewall
Pedal Grinder
whitewall

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan - 13:49

I will be there are we going to roll? and if where to in empire? I got potato salad and PBR and whiskey. Never mind sounds like i will be rolling. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whitewall
Pedal Grinder
whitewall

PostSubject: address   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan - 13:51

I think we all need the address to google slick go through members or if you need all emails. up to ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan - 22:35

No ride this time. Not really anywhere kool to ride to? Unless we ride to downtown Modesto? That's about 3-4 miles away and nothing to really look at or do? I'll get the list up of stuff by tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan - 23:43

trust me whitewall when you see slick's place there will be no need to go anywhere else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan - 9:48

HA! Thanks Adam. Ya Whitewall, look in the car gallery under My collection of crap for a teaser. THere is still 2 other rooms that aren't pictured. Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan - 10:21

I hear that the surprise for the day is that we get to divy up the stuff. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez

PostSubject: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan - 10:33

Only if I get drunk and pass out! Ha!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
foryourride

foryourride

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan - 16:22

looks like i need to be a member before this date shows up and slick is going to pass out right before its time for me to leave. i will be there with a car hauler
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan - 18:48

well we will have to talk and see if you are invited current prospects are and obviously members. this last year was an interesting one for the long haulers that have been with the club from the beginning. we have fought hard for the respect we have and i think we have made our mark.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan - 20:50

for this one year event we are gonna keep it with the prospects who we know real well, and members. nothing against you but we dont really know ya yet. and turbo has not had his way with you sooooooo u know how it goes. but come to the shows, rides and meets and next year for sure.
Back to top Go down
foryourride

foryourride

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan - 23:45

No prob, I totally understand. Ive done the car club thing before and your first year is something to be proud of. My hat goes off to you. I really just wanted to pick up a couple cars and old gas pumps from slicks garage. Hanging out was just a bonus. I will see you guys at the shows and I will bring SOME bikes
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan - 0:13

like i said we are easy to join just show us you are serious and your good to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan - 17:23

like ninjaaaaaaaaaaa afro
cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan - 20:17

So this is a little late but.....here's what i'm thinking for the BBQ. Burgers and hot dogs? That ok with everyone?? Any vegetarians out there?? Let me know. So i'll suppy the meat and the condiments like mayonnaise,mustard,relish,ketchup,etc... So what I would appreciate from you guys is side dishes?, buns for the dogs and burgers, beverages,... I have a big cooler for the drinks to sit in ice. I'll supply the ice also. So we really don't need much unless you guys wanna make some side dish stuff? Any ideas are appreciated. Chime in with what you want to bring here that way we know who to blame if something is missing that YOU were supposed to bring. Laughing I'll text and email eveyone directions by this weekend. Thanks gang!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan - 20:49

ANDREA MADE THE PHONE LIST TO PASS OUT. I WILL BRING STICKERS FOR THOES WHO DID NOT GET THERES YET.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint   1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 year Anniversary meet at Slicks joint
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next