hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ellie the Elephant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb - 13:01

My 3 year old daughter named it. My wife and I thought it was quite appropriate, since it does resemble an elephant. Laughing

Here are a few pictures of what I call "my beast". I guess it is a little extreme, I might not have needed quite this much! But we needed a good safe 4 wheel drive with a good amount of clearance to get up the mountain road where we are building a cabin (in the Northern NM mountains). Bad weather and nasty rocky roads with deep ruts can make it hard to get too.

Ellie the Elephant DSC02091

Ellie the Elephant DSC02123

Ellie the Elephant DSC02127

Back to top Go down

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb - 16:56

NICE RIG Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

M.Martian

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb - 20:22

you need some dents on that. I can help you with that. Just look at 'my toy' in the car gallery. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb - 21:48

2 THUMBS UP cheers
Back to top Go down

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar - 20:24

NEEDS A PEDAL GRINDER STICKER Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar - 21:05

yea that thing looks like shit without one haha just kidding. when i put mine on my crappy falcon someone offered me 10K for it!!!! what do you use to haul the bikes around i cant imagine there is much room inside there to put a long bike.
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar - 22:13

TELL THE TRUTH SOME GAY GUY WANTED THE FABULOUS LIL WAGON WITH THE PING PINSTRIPING . Suspect
Back to top Go down

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar - 22:17

IF I HAD BURQUE'S RIG I WOULD RUN THAT FUCKING FALCON OVER . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 0:00

bet it would do better than your kia greg
Back to top Go down

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar - 8:47

karfer67 wrote:
bet it would do better than your kia greg
THAT LIL KIA SUV IS FASTER THAN YOUR CAR.I GOT THAT THING IN 2007 WHEN I WAS BUSY RUNNING A ROUND DOING IRON WORK .IT HAULED MY GEAR AND GOT ME TO ALL THE JOBS USING VERY LIL GAS . SO FUCK YOU ADAM,AND YOUR T.B. WAGON.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar - 0:12

my old falcon does just fine so fork u greg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ellie the Elephant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ellie the Elephant   Ellie the Elephant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellie the Elephant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hooligans bc*cc :: CAR GALLERY-
Jump to: