hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"  Empty
PostSubject: A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"    A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr - 14:48

Al's better half here - Jen

Al was feeling a little guilty for getting two new bikes recently, so I guess he decided he would try to even things up just a bit. A few months ago I was eyeing the Electra Gypsy at the bike shop when Al was purchasing the Felt 68 Hot Wheels. We put it on layaway then, and yesterday we made the final payment and brought it home. Now I have two bikes to choose from depending on what mood I'm in. The silver hot rod for when I feel like running with the boys, and the gypsy for when I'm letting my inner hippie out to play. flower sunny

Al wanted me to post some pics, so here it is...

A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"  DSC02186

A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"  DSC02187

A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"  DSC02188

Here's a close up of the peace sign spinner valve caps we ordered from Purely Customs. Hope you can see it.

A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"  DSC02189

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"    A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr - 15:24

THEY SURE DO MAKE SOME NICE BIKES.GOOD TO SEE YOU GOT A NEW RIDE TO.NOW YOU TWO CAN LOOK LIKE king queen OF NEW MEXICO WHEN YOU ROLL.
Back to top Go down
RatRod_D

RatRod_D

PostSubject: Re: A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"    A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"  Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan - 13:29

i like this bike looks sweet.. im looking for a beachcruiser for my mother..
Back to top Go down
stocksucks

stocksucks

PostSubject: Re: A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"    A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"  Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan - 2:39

That´s a sweet bike burke.
Makes me think I outha get one alike for my wife (guilty!)
Congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"    A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "HIPPIE BIKE" for my "HIPPIE WIFE"
Page 1 of 1