hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another ride just for fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony the hat
Pedal Grinder
Tony the hat

Another ride just for fun Empty
PostSubject: Another ride just for fun   Another ride just for fun Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 19:43

Time for our next first sunday ride. Those of you who didn't ride Lodi last month missed out. Next ride is in Stockton on sunday July 3rd at noon. Ride will start at 1700 n. pacific ave. (back parking lot) Welcome to ALL bicycles! Two stops, both are bars/restaurants. Call me if you need more info Tony 209.808.2680 jocolor Be patriotic! Sport a flag! scratch
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: Another ride just for fun   Another ride just for fun Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun - 20:14

Very doubtful that I can make it as I'm on call. I may try since it's early in the day. Depends if my morning is quiet.
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez

PostSubject: Re: Another ride just for fun   Another ride just for fun Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun - 18:16

Sounds like a recipe for good times. I turn the big 50 on the 3rd so have a slurp for me and Greg you have a Nos put it on my tab.
lol!
Back to top Go down
whitewall
Pedal Grinder
whitewall

PostSubject: Re: Another ride just for fun   Another ride just for fun Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun - 22:11

i got a bike n will be there
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another ride just for fun   Another ride just for fun Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun - 23:40

i am there but i will have to go before it gets dark still having fucking problems with the headlights on my falcon. i hate wires
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com
M.Martian

M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: Another ride just for fun   Another ride just for fun Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun - 21:48

karfer67 wrote:
i am there but i will have to go before it gets dark still having fucking problems with the headlights on my falcon. i hate wires

It's the 4th of July. Just use fireworks to light your way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: Another ride just for fun   Another ride just for fun Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jul - 23:02

It was decided at the brewery that I won the "worst breakdown" award for this ride. Thank god that Adam was running late and met us at the pizza place and sacrificed his riding to haul me and my bike back to the starting place.

For those that missed it, there were 2 flats and one thrown chain. Then there was mine. I tore the bottom bracket open again and only found 4 of the 9 bearings and 5 of the 9 bearing cage sections. I guess the rest vanished.

Was a great ride overall with a lot of really cool bike. I still wish I had Dayton's Twin Flex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another ride just for fun   Another ride just for fun Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jul - 23:37

I NEVER SEEN THAT ONE BACKWARDS BALLS lol! GOOD THING ADAM WAS LATE FUCK IF WE KEEP TELLING HIM SHIT LIKE THIS HE WILL NEVER BE ON TIME Evil or Very Mad ,BUT IT IS NICE TO SEE HOW PEOPLE STOP ,AND HELP EACH OTHER .YOU CAN'T LET YOUR CLUB BROTHER SIT BROKE DOWN BY HIMSELF .IF ADAM WAS NOT THERE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LONG WAIT WHILE WE WENT TO GET THE TRUCK.I HAVE DONE IT BEFOR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another ride just for fun   Another ride just for fun Icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul - 15:31

bounce Someone post some pic's or it didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another ride just for fun   Another ride just for fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another ride just for fun
Page 1 of 1