hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davethecreep

davethecreep

pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. Empty
PostSubject: pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built.   pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug - 23:01

pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. 101_0315pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. 101_0223-1[img:1ec3]http://i1021.ppics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. 101_0679hotobucket.copics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. SDC11238m/albums/afpics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. SDC11237336/pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. SDC11236maxwellpics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. SDC1124510/10pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. Davespics133reduced1_0123.jpg[/IMpics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. 101_0757G]pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. Davespics022
Back to top Go down
http://maxwellowen1@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built.   pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug - 11:33

COOL YOUR BOY IS ALLREADY AT WORK ON THAT FRAME.WE NEED TO STRECH AND RAKE THAT SCHWINN FRAME.THAT CAN BE A COOL CHOPPER.LETS SEE SOME MORE PICS. OF THAT HONDA.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built.   pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:24

who is the pinstriper you? and i know that black schwinn straight bar real well that was built by mike threadgal and bruce at college cyclery back in the day. that is a schwinn that has history please dont paint that bike as i think bruce pinstriped it and he just passed a few months ago. and what is that motorcycle in the back of the garage it looks sweet. kool kid too start em young like my boy
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com
davethecreep

davethecreep

PostSubject: black schwinn   pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug - 18:51

hey adam, yea im the pinstriper, the schwinn is the last bike i built. i bought
the frame and springer front end togather from back east on ebay.
i pieced the rest of the bike togather from mostly ebay parts that where period correct.
mike dug out the fenders from the rafters there at the shop. the seat i had
mike order there at college cycle. i think that thing cost me about 175.00 if i
remember correctly. i painted the springer bronze. the cranks start to come apart
after riding it a while. i named it el patina and thats the first thing i ever
pinstriped. i sold it to mike before he quit and went to davis. huge mistake.
i want the bike back if i can get it! ive got a couple more pics ill post of my little
guy working on it way back. i would love the chance to get the bike back!!
the honda 450 project is up for sale. gettn the motor for it back hopefully sunday.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built.   pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. Icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep - 10:18

haha that is funny how stories get changed over time. i did not know youpinstriped that bike. it has been around the block for sure. i like your style
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: :: pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built.   pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. Icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep - 20:47

Nice bobber in the garage man. How bout some better pictures? Reminds me of my old rodgid Triumph daytona I had awhile back. Wish I never sold it. Nice stripe work too! I'll meet you sooner or later when the leg gets better. Maybe at the rodeo?
Back to top Go down
davethecreep

davethecreep

PostSubject: bike, pinstripn   pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. Icon_minitimeTue 7 Sep - 10:43

that honda is for sale. its a major project. the top end is apart. bottom end is good. its a roller/basket. im wantin it out of the garage! ill sell the whole project for $150 and a decent cruiser frame for a future project if your interested or know someone lookn for a project. 916-271-1214... pass my number along. there is no title. but its outa the system anyway. ive got a new throttle cable, and clutch cable. polished the carbs and have a new gasket set for them. nice white wall back tire, good used harley front tire not mounted, the og tank, sportster tank, both petcocks, all the nuts, bolts, but i did throw away all the sunbaked parts. its a bobber..etc. etc. def. be at the rodeo. hey adam, that was the first thing i ever pinstriped. thats why its so bad!!!! and in gold of all things. i dont do gold or silver anymore if you know what i mean.. in fact i refuse. id rather just not even deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built.   pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pics of projects and art and the last double bar i built.
Page 1 of 1