hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My car addiction!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My car addiction!  Empty
PostSubject: My car addiction!    My car addiction!  Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep - 22:16

Here are some of my cars. The first is a 41 Ford convertible. NO it's not Greased Lightning! Wrong year, that was a 46. I get that all the time damit! Vern Tardel built the flathead, I polished the radiator and did all the rest of the car. My 58 Nomad wagon was supposed to be the family car but I didn't get to it in time and number 2 is on the way! Ooops. The 32 ford 5 window i'm selling soon. Too many projects and I found something better to replace it! A hot rod 32 pickup. These are just a few of the many I own. I'll post more tomorrow. Wait till you see the bike collection pictures! I know i'm a hoarder. Sorry, someone has to save history!My car addiction!  Ford1 My car addiction!  Ford2 My car addiction!  Pictures075 My car addiction!  Pictures076 My car addiction!  32_side
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

My car addiction!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My car addiction!    My car addiction!  Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep - 23:28

i am speechless slick that 41 is stunning. any chance of u bringing it to the rodeo and having your lady drive the bikes up? and man where is your junk pile u know i am building a hotrod too looking for a steering colum and i really want to use the wire wheels so i need juice brakes. oh and i wont show deb that wagon or she will be hounding you nice collection turbo showed me some spy shots already
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com

My car addiction!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My car addiction!    My car addiction!  Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 6:46

VERY COOL SLICK.MY DAUGHTER WILL LOVE THE 41 FORD SORRY SHE MIGHT CALL IT GREASED LIGHTNING.
Back to top Go down

My car addiction!  Empty
PostSubject: My car addiction!   My car addiction!  Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep - 8:32

Thanks guys, I can't bring the 41 to the rodeo beause it's still in the bay area at my moms. I have to make room over here for it. I've been saying that since i moved here about 5 years ago, but most of the shows I take it to are in the bay anyway. O ya, it's a stick shift too and I doubt my knee can handle it right now. I wouldn't want to slip off the clutch wrong and plow into somebody. The engine was a 239 ci. and is punched to a 276 with a big cam. It's about as big as you can go with a flatty before you have to constantly tinker with them like a full race motor.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

My car addiction!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My car addiction!    My car addiction!  Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 21:36

lol i know those old clutches are stiff. neat car still i wanna pick your brain about parts for mine sometime
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com

My car addiction!  Empty
PostSubject: My car addiction!   My car addiction!  Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 21:43

I know all the secrets man! I'll clue you in for sure! I'll search through my stuff and see if i have anything when my leg heals a little more. Saw the doc today and the bone isn't fully healed yet so no walking on it for another 3 weeks or she will have to do the whole operation all over again! Screw that! Guess I'll be outta work after new years I guess? Fine with me!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My car addiction!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My car addiction!    My car addiction!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My car addiction!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hooligans bc*cc :: CAR GALLERY-
Jump to: