hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ready for skid contest...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold Street Customs

Gold Street Customs

Ready for skid contest... Empty
PostSubject: Ready for skid contest...   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 16:38

I have this little 66 ? Sears nanner seat with original ape bars and Bendix coaster,(bonus Nos green Tractor Grip ) original paint with aged scratches. $ 100 and I can bring it to the rodeo
Ready for skid contest... Flash002
Back to top Go down
Gold Street Customs

Gold Street Customs

PostSubject: Re: Ready for skid contest...   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 16:40

My home phone is (707) 274-9582...THANKS Jim
Back to top Go down
Gold Street Customs

Gold Street Customs

PostSubject: Re: Ready for skid contest...   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 16:23

Still have it, and I can bring to the swap on the 16th if interested
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder
zoso

PostSubject: Re: Ready for skid contest...   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 18:28

Gold Street Customs wrote:
Still have it, and I can bring to the swap on the 16th if interested

uhhhh, which swap?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: Ready for skid contest...   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 20:11

Ya what swap? Don't hold out on us man!! Do tell! We want good cheap rusty junk too!
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: Ready for skid contest...   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 20:19

I'm guessing the Sacramento Cycle Swap Meet Jan. 16th at the Sacramento 6 Drive In (9616 Oates Dr).

I went to the last one and it's mostly motorcycle stuff. There was 3 spots that bicycle stuff and bikes for sale.
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ready for skid contest...   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan - 22:01

is this the one right off bradshaw?
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com
Gold Street Customs

Gold Street Customs

PostSubject: Re: Ready for skid contest...   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 16:34

I think I am just going to have to wait for Turlock at the end of the month,just got cut 8 hrs at work so it looks like a sleeping bag in Slicks garage Friday night before the swap Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ready for skid contest...   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan - 19:54

Dang buddy. I won't even be going to the big Turlock swap. I'll be in L.A. at the Pomoma roadster show. All the old original customizers will be there signing autographs and all there cars they built way back then will be there also. One of those once in a lifetime events that I have to go to or i'll kick myself to the moon and back if I miss it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: sacramento swap meet   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan - 11:46

this year the sponsors are promising more bikes, thats why im going i wil have twenty plus bikes out there
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: Ready for skid contest...   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitimeSat 8 Jan - 12:36

They should let us bike guys have swap spaces at half price. Don't they know us bike guys are cheap bastards? We can't afford two wheels AND engines. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for skid contest...   Ready for skid contest... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready for skid contest...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
hooligans bc*cc :: CLASSIFIEDS-
Jump to: