hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Empty
PostSubject: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.    My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 23:40

A few more of my cars, yes I have others that I don't have pictures of as of yet. This is my man cave. This is where my BIKES are conceived, my beer is drank, and my mind is at ease!! Btw the gorgeous (shiny) black 58 impala is the wifes, the rusty coupe will be my sons at some point, the black and white 58 chevy wagon outside the garage is mine for now, and the rest is mine until the day i die!! I hope? My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Picture049smaller My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Picture051smaller My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Picture061smaller
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.    My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 20:12

slick we gotta talk cyclops

makes me wish i had made u wait longer to become a member and give me presents to try and get on my good side. lol that is an amazing collection i gotta make it down there one day to check it out. got any steering collums laying around that would work in my hot rod? i have the original model a but it is done
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.   My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 20:29

That made me laugh! You need a 48-52 Ford f-1 steeing column if you want traditional steering to come out the left side of your frame. A vega box would give you cross steering. I might have something?
Back to top Go down
foryourride

foryourride

PostSubject: Re: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.    My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct - 22:49

bro that man cave is the shit cheers i seem to build them, sell them and start all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.    My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 20:41

wow that is a nice stash slick love the gas pumps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.    My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 21:55

DAM SLICK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.   My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct - 23:42

They don't call me Slick for nuthin? I roll softly but a carry a big stick!!!! I think that's how that goes right? I have another 2 car garage beside that garage which you can't see in the pictures with more good crap. Go figure? I want to start having some club functions over here once the new baby gets established. Btw where's my buddy Tony at? Greg, you better tell our boy to sign in to the site and get on board already!!!!! I want him in already, DAMIT!!! He's good people just like me! Tony?? Where you at buddy??? And where are the prospects hiding?? I'm coming for you! I had to go to every event to get into this fine establishment so y'all better be ready. O and me or Turbo has to break your leg as initiation. Just kidding. We do have to break you guys (and girl) in though. Sorry i'm stir crazy waiting up all night for number 2 to come along. Ok i'm done. Goodnight gang. HaHaHa!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.    My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 5:51

GOOD PEOPLE MAKE A GOOD CLUB.MODESTO SLICK IS A GREAT MEMBER.
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.    My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 9:02

yea i want to keep the steering traditional. thought of cowl steering but i want to drive it a lot and i know that u end up with a bunch of bump steer with that setup.
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com
whitewall
Pedal Grinder
whitewall

PostSubject: props given   My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan - 16:40

Ic ic there slick looks like a motown mc henery crusier garage to me, what u know bout graffeti night low low. i know i spelled it wrong already a 12er down. Ok love cats of to that potato salad!
Back to top Go down
cobrafreak

PostSubject: Re: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.    My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan - 19:25

Beautiful! I Love your cars and Garage. My own garage is part of my personal Id and I depend on it for getting things done. I drink bourbon in mine cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.   My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan - 20:46

Thanks! I drink everything in mine! My sidejobs get done better and faster when i'm warm even if the thermometer in the garage says 47 degrees!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.    My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My collection of crap!!! Ok my stash.
Page 1 of 1