hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some of my collection of bikes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some of my collection of bikes Empty
PostSubject: Some of my collection of bikes   Some of my collection of bikes Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct - 23:20

This is honestly like half of the stash. The ones in front are 20", middle maroon/brown bikes are 24", and the rest behind that are 26". Some of my collection of bikes DSC07812smaller Some of my collection of bikes DSC07813smaller Some of my collection of bikes DSC07814smaller Some of my collection of bikes DSC07815smaller Some of my collection of bikes DSC07817smaller
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection of bikes   Some of my collection of bikes Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 8:58

slick that trike is a pope right? i did a custom one when i was at college cyclery. i will have to find the pics it was a cool project because it was original paint too just a nice rebuild and lots of cool red and white pinstriping. oh and i am still in love with that light green dark green schwinn tanker
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Some of my collection of bikes   Some of my collection of bikes Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct - 9:38

It's actually called a Tru-Test?? Probably the same company with a different headbadge. I'm going to try and sell it at mike's I think. I bought it for my son,it came and it's huge! He still can't reach the pedals and h'e almost 3 now! He loves his other bike his grandpa got him anyway. I raised up the training wheels on it the other day just about an inch so he's teetering. Ya I love my B-6 also. That's one I would never part with I think. It was love at first sight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my collection of bikes   Some of my collection of bikes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my collection of bikes
Page 1 of 1