hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lightning Dart Special for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lightning Dart Special for sale Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Dart Special for sale   Lightning Dart Special for sale Icon_minitimeSun 28 Nov - 13:48

Here's my latest creation. Asking $375 obo. 1950's Seminole middleweight. 26"x 1.75. New tires, tubes, chain, slightly used Shimano rims. Only thing it needs is a horn unit for the tank, a new switch for the headlight, and a new home! Headlight works but won't turn off so switch is bad? This bike coasts forever and stops on a dime. Lightning Dart Special for sale Photo080s Lightning Dart Special for sale Photo071s Lightning Dart Special for sale Photo073s Lightning Dart Special for sale Photo082s
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dart Special for sale   Lightning Dart Special for sale Icon_minitimeSun 5 Dec - 21:51

a suggestion first off can you fit 2.125 tires in this bike i think it would look better. second let me pinstripe it i am sure we can work something out. i really dig this bike and i dont know why
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Lightning Dart Special for sale   Lightning Dart Special for sale Icon_minitimeMon 6 Dec - 10:12

No, the 2.125's rub when deflated! And that was without fenders(naturally) I tried and tried. I'm still bummed about that. Ya I rode it last night in the rain and I do love it. It's smooth but kinda handles different? Guess I'm used to my boardtracker and the stretch bike? Havn't rode a stock cruiser in awhile. It's different sittin high on top the bike with big goofy bars compared to my low bars. I might have you stripe it? We'll see. Or if you REALLY like it maybe we can trade for bike stuff? I dunno. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dart Special for sale   Lightning Dart Special for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Dart Special for sale
Page 1 of 1