hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bikes for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bikes for sale Empty
PostSubject: Bikes for sale   Bikes for sale Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul - 21:57

I've got some bikes for sale if anyone out there is looking for a "starter bike"? I have a late 50's or 60's, all chrome frame and fenders, boys 26" AMF skylark. Rides really nice and stops on a dime! Asking $225 obo. I have a 50's boys 26" Columbia 3 star bike that rides nice but brakes stop slow. Has a tank, rear rack, repop chrome headlight etc.. asking $350 obo for it. And lastly I have a 1930's Girls Iver Johnson that has the dropstand kickstand and threads on the rear fender for a skirt protector. All original paint in very good condition considering it's age. asking $300 for it. It's a very rare bike and was bought new at "The Emporium" dept. store in San Francisco. Still has the original Emporium sticker on the seat tube. I can email pictures or post them when I figure out how. Thanks,Chris
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

Bikes for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikes for sale   Bikes for sale Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul - 13:00

load the pics from your comp onto photobucket then u can copy and paste the link to here. would love to see them slick
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com

Bikes for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikes for sale   Bikes for sale Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul - 19:13

im intrested in seeing that 1930s girls bike when u get some pics up
Back to top Go down

Bikes for sale Empty
PostSubject: Bikes for sale   Bikes for sale Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul - 22:50

I'll get some pictures up tomorrow. The wife is the computer guru. I have 2 more bikes for sale also! Helped my dad clean out his shop tonight and found a couple kool ones. First is a 26" middleweight boys cantilever frame western flyer, galaxy flyer. Nice and rusty complete rider but graphics are still evedent Chrome has surface rust. Nice rat. Perfect krusty pub crawler you won't have to worry about leaving outside! How about $100? Next is a 20' or 24" boys Harley Davidson bike. Looks like a sportster tank with fake plastic motor and speedometer etc... Probably made in the 80's? Don't know what it's worth? i gotta ask him how much he wants for it first since it's his stash. Post pictures tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

Bikes for sale Empty
PostSubject: Bikes for sale   Bikes for sale Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 11:11

1930's Girls Iver Johnson $300 OBO; Boys 26" AMF skylark $225 OBO. I have other bikes for sale, I'll add more photos later today.

[img]Bikes for sale Photo001[/img][img]Bikes for sale Photo004[/img][img]Bikes for sale Photo021[/img][img]Bikes for sale Photo023[/img]
Back to top Go down

Bikes for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikes for sale   Bikes for sale Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul - 22:10

is that girls bike a 26''?
Back to top Go down

Bikes for sale Empty
PostSubject: Bikes for sale   Bikes for sale Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul - 4:43

Yup, it rides smooth but the brakes stop slow. I'm sure Adam can fix that with no problem. Has new tires on it too. Just needs seat uphoulstery. It would be a good bike for you or mother david. That way her hub won't keep giving you guys problems. I listed them on Ratrod bikes also. I'm open for offers. Too many bikes and too many bills so some have to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bikes for sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bikes for sale   Bikes for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bikes for sale
Page 1 of 1