hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEED a saddle found one

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
foryourride

foryourride

NEED a saddle found one Empty
PostSubject: NEED a saddle found one   NEED a saddle found one Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan - 1:09

found one pls delete

Last edited by foryourride on Wed 2 Mar - 12:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NEED a saddle   NEED a saddle found one Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan - 19:02

How about this seat? It's hella cheap man! On ebay with a buy it now. http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Bicycle-Seat-/250755415134?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a622ffc5e
Back to top Go down
foryourride

foryourride

PostSubject: Re: NEED a saddle found one   NEED a saddle found one Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan - 19:09

saw that one and im wanting the one with springs. i really like the way the b72 is. thanks man
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEED a saddle found one   NEED a saddle found one Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan - 19:28

the seat you want will probably cost you. keep an eye out on flea bay
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com
foryourride

foryourride

PostSubject: Re: NEED a saddle found one   NEED a saddle found one Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan - 20:03

i missed one, my buddy got it off craigslist for $40.00. that was a steal
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NEED a saddle found one   NEED a saddle found one Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan - 20:16

damn
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com
cobrafreak

PostSubject: Re: NEED a saddle found one   NEED a saddle found one Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan - 11:00

I have two brooks saddles, a B 135 in honey and a black B 190. They are the most comfortable saddles I have ever used. Never any pain no matter how long you sit on them. Mine are not for sale, but if you buy them at Chain Reaction Cycles in the U.K. you will spend less than anywhere else. Free shipping to the U.S.. I thought it was crazy that they were under cutting everyone else's prices in the U.S. .
Back to top Go down
whitewall
Pedal Grinder
whitewall

PostSubject: Re: NEED a saddle found one   NEED a saddle found one Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan - 9:56

google persons majestic and you may well find the leather saddle you want for less than brooks. persons being an old name in saddles. My bad the name of them now is permaco, this should make the look see easier and they sell brooks too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED a saddle found one   NEED a saddle found one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED a saddle found one
Page 1 of 1