hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Empty
PostSubject: Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures   Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar - 15:51

Tony and I left for the Cyclone Coaster ride sunday morning at 2am down in Long Beach after getting home at 10pm from the Spin Burger ride. The swap started at 7am and had about 20 vendors with ALL OLD stuff. No chopper or repop ANYTHING! We found quite a few good buys on rare stuff we just had to bring back. The swap was at the PIKE bar and grill which was a kool little spot for a show. We sold about $100 worth of stuff each but spent about the same so we broke even. The swap ended at 10:30 so we packed up and went a block down the street where the ride would leave from Portfolio coffeehouse. The ride was really kool, and the weather was perfect!! Only about 15 bikes showed up for the ride but it was still well worth it. Their last month ride had 95 bikes!! We made a great bunch of new friends who were VERY down to earth and friendly as ever. We stopped off for lunch at a KICKASSS BBQ joint for lunch then rode back and headed home. Tony and I only got about 2 hours of sleep saturday night before we left but this experience was very well worth it and we made some new good friends down south who were shocked we came all that way and invited us back anytime we want. So of course we are going to do it again SOON! Here's some pictures of the ride. Tony has pictures of the swap which I will post later tonight. Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Photo274smaller Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Photo275smaller Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Photo276smaller Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Photo277smaller Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Photo278smaller Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Photo279smaller Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Photo281smaller Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Photo282smaller
Back to top Go down
REDRIDER1

REDRIDER1

PostSubject: Long Beach   Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar - 12:25

Sweet ride and great pics ! It was nice to meet you on Saturday. Keep em rolling my friend. Redrider1
Back to top Go down
http://Aol.com
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures   Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar - 10:14

dude that autocycle is siiiiick i want one so bad. and is that a colson the red frame with the grey tank and guard?
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures   Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar - 15:34

Ya it's a Colson Clipper. That belongs to our very own Tony. Shocked Dude, I can't even count how many people who asked if it was for sale when we were down there. Guys on the CABE saw the pictures and were asking too!
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures   Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar - 10:42

wow never seen one that is neat wonder how many bikes mr tony actually has?
Back to top Go down
Tony the hat
Pedal Grinder
Tony the hat

PostSubject: Re: Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures   Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar - 21:36

too many! They are all pretty much for sale.
Back to top Go down
Tony the hat
Pedal Grinder
Tony the hat

PostSubject: Re: Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures   Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar - 21:41

Slick, I sent all the pics to you. I'm not computer friendly enough to post them. The ride/ swap was sweet though! The LA guys are a kool bunch. clown I bought a new ride down there. it is supposed to be a 37 Dayton, but ????? Its pretty cool. I will be riding it a the next meeting
Back to top Go down
stocksucks

stocksucks

PostSubject: Re: Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures   Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar - 3:30

Man, I wish I could ride with you guys..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures   Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar - 8:39

stocksucks wrote:
Man, I wish I could ride with you guys..

Sad Me too
Back to top Go down
karfer67
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures   Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar - 10:24

come on out Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures   Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Beach Cyclone Coaster swap and ride pictures
Page 1 of 1