hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Pedal Grinders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 19:40

Hey, my name is Josh Coleman, and I have been building bikes for 9 years. I recently rode with a few grinders at the second saturday ride with my old school murray custom cruiser. I am looking to join the club. I am a good candidate. I am a former club president in the southern california region of a club formally known as La Coaster Nostra, I moved up north for work and stepped down. My knowledge of bikes and creativeness toward design is outstanding. I am in the process of building a stretch bike and pics will up for your enjoyment. Thank you

Joshua Coleman

Back to top Go down

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitimeThu 9 Jun - 20:37

Welcome Josh to the forum
Your lucky to live close and ride with the Grinders. I know if I lived there I would try to be a Grinder too. Cool
Back to top Go down

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 6:36

WELCOME ARE YOU RIDING THIS SATURDAY? BURQUE NO TRY ABOUT IT IF YOU WHERE HERE YOU WOULD ALLREADY BE IN THE CLUB.
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder
zoso

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 6:57

Dang, sound like Dick has a boyfriend.

Hey Josh, come out and ride with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 7:19

zoso wrote:

FUCK YOU AJ .DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY LONGDISTANCE LOVE .
Back to top Go down

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 7:21

DO WE GET NEW SHIRTS SATURDAY AJ ,AND DON'T FORGET THE ONE I ORDERED FOR MY BOYFRIEND YOU PRICK Twisted Evil IT'S OK AJ I STILL LOVE YOU MY OFFICE PRICK. lol!
Back to top Go down

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 7:24

coasternostra916 wrote:
Hey, my name is Josh Coleman, and I have been building bikes for 9 years. I recently rode with a few grinders at the second saturday ride with my old school murray custom cruiser. I am looking to join the club. I am a good candidate. I am a former club president in the southern california region of a club formally known as La Coaster Nostra, I moved up north for work and stepped down. My knowledge of bikes and creativeness toward design is outstanding. I am in the process of building a stretch bike and pics will up for your enjoyment. Thank you

Joshua Coleman

IF YOU RIDE THIS WEEKEND LET US KNOW WHO YOU ARE.THERE WAS ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THE LAST RIDE.
Back to top Go down

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 8:33

I will actually be out of town this weekend and my bike is yet to be finished, but as soon as my bike is done I will be out there riding and i will definitely let you guys know who i am.
Back to top Go down

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 9:08

pedalgrinder66 wrote:
zoso wrote:

FUCK YOU AJ .DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY LONGDISTANCE LOVE .

Greg he's just jeolous Rolling Eyes The thing is he couldn't handle us lol!
Back to top Go down
1989Longboy

1989Longboy

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun - 17:24

Good times. Can't wait to ride on Saturday. I look forward to getting a shirt too. We supposed to be getting them on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/long.boy68
karfer67
Admin

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun - 23:31

welcome to the forum. best thing i can say is hang out roll with us and just be kool. post pics of your rides too
Back to top Go down
https://hooligansbc-cc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hey Pedal Grinders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Pedal Grinders   Hey Pedal Grinders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Pedal Grinders
Page 1 of 1