hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats up Pedal Grinders?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sled_pedaler

sled_pedaler

Whats up Pedal Grinders?   Empty
PostSubject: Whats up Pedal Grinders?    Whats up Pedal Grinders?   Icon_minitimeSat 6 Aug - 19:23

Hey all. My name is David and I'm a newbie here. I've built a few bikes over the years and have a few more planned. My wife and I are going to be moving to West Sac fairly soon... we live in Fairfield right now. I'd love to ride you with you guys some time but know nothing about the Sac bike scene yet. I'll try to get some pics up in the gallery of my past builds. Current projects include finishing the bike in my signature pic, and building a new bobber frame. Next planned build (money, time, and wife permitting) is to copy the shape of a Harley Road King with stretched hard bags. Looking forward to connecting with everybody.
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Pedal Grinders?    Whats up Pedal Grinders?   Icon_minitimeSat 6 Aug - 21:42

welcome. There are a few rides that go on every month. There is the second saturday rides in sac downtown that every one makes. Usually 80-100 bikes The other ride is put on by Tony, Whitewall and Slick and is on the first sunday of the month in either lodi or stockton. They are actually putting on one tomorrow (7th) in lodi. It's a great ride with a ton of vintage bikes on hand.

Tony's show in Stockton is also coming up but I can't remember the date. Then there is the rodeo in october.
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez
sled_pedaler

sled_pedaler

PostSubject: Rides in Sacto?   Whats up Pedal Grinders?   Icon_minitimeMon 8 Aug - 15:46

So how does one hear about rides in Sac? Is there a ride every second Saturday?
Back to top Go down
M.Martian

M.Martian

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Pedal Grinders?    Whats up Pedal Grinders?   Icon_minitimeMon 8 Aug - 21:17

yeah, there is a ride every second saturday starting at Suzie Burger. The ride starts at around 6:30 but people are showing up any where after 4-something.
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up Pedal Grinders?    Whats up Pedal Grinders?   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up Pedal Grinders?
Page 1 of 1