hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thinking about selling a couple bikes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoso
Pedal Grinder
zoso

Thinking about selling a couple bikes Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about selling a couple bikes   Thinking about selling a couple bikes Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul - 16:22

I'm thinking of selling a couple of my bikes. I just haven't been using them, so why have them? Problem is I have no idea what they could/should sell for, so help me out guys.

First is a prewar Schwinn heavy duty I think. Might be a 41. Ridden like 4 times, new wheels, good skiptooth chain, tires, fresh chrome and powdercoat. Cool repop prewar bars. Not sure what seat I'd include, the Brooks is likely to pricey to try and sell with it.
Thinking about selling a couple bikes DSCF1486

Second is my Ross Chain Bike "cycle truck". It's like a 57 or 67, something, like that. Actual date is on a riveted tag on the bike. Post war, but came to me as a skiptooth. It's a rat rod, black black paint with some base color poking out, custom shifter and webbing, pinstriped by Adam etc.
Thinking about selling a couple bikes P1010615
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayisbikemonth.com
whitewall
Pedal Grinder
whitewall

Thinking about selling a couple bikes Empty
PostSubject: values   Thinking about selling a couple bikes Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul - 13:16

Hey aj that schwinn is purdy and the cycle truck is well known. i would ask 600 on the schwinn with brooks and 800 on the complete cycle truck, it is a efin cycle truck! Anyway you could negotiate from those lofty hieghts an still come out smelling like a rose. They are clean though
Back to top Go down

Thinking about selling a couple bikes
Page 1 of 1