hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

located bikes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M.Martian

M.Martian

located bikes Empty
PostSubject: located bikes   located bikes Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul - 23:36

I was picking up a little 20" pink girls bike today for $25. I needed to get a basic matched set of wheels for the lil chik that I'm putting together (this pink bike will be going back up on CL with different wheels).

Anyways, I got the bike from an old retired guy in Modesto that fixes up bikes and resells them for a hobby/a little bit of cash. I had asked him if he had any old bikes and he happened to have 2. One was a prewar girls Shelby and the other was a Goodyear Highway Patrol mens bike with tank (tires were BF Goodrich).

Both bikes were up for possible sale. The Goodyear he said would be about $250. I didn't get a price on the Shelby.

What was interesting was that he had a NOS German skip tooth chain. He said he paid $75 for it and was keeping it for an as of yet unknown project. This chain was very cool and needed to go on a rare bike.

located bikes IMG_0509.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web

located bikes IMG_0508.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web

located bikes IMG_0507.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web

located bikes IMG_0510.jpg?derivative=medium&source=web

located bikes Web
Back to top Go down
http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez

located bikes
Page 1 of 1