hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Rider From Orange County,California

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RatRod_D

RatRod_D

New Rider From Orange County,California Empty
PostSubject: New Rider From Orange County,California   New Rider From Orange County,California Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan - 4:24

Hello there all, My name is Douglas I'm 23 years old and live in Buena Park ,California. I'm New to a bicycle forum but I'm also on another forum of RATRODBIKES.com. Anyways I just bought my First Stretched Beach Cruiser that I have wanted for about 4 years know and been shopping around for sometime now till i found an amazing price. I Got a Brand New one for $250. I'm always looking for other people that live local to me to go riding. I have had my bike for about 2 months now.

Anyways I own a Margi GT Mustang, Added High handle bars and lights. Going to Turn it into a 3 speed trike. Also built a trailer for it not done yet. Been looking for accessories like sites but not much luck with that please help me with that. Hope to meet you guys soon and go to events..

New Rider From Orange County,California Image010

New Rider From Orange County,California Cimg3711
Back to top Go down
thebigred67

thebigred67

New Rider From Orange County,California Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rider From Orange County,California   New Rider From Orange County,California Icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 17:15

Welcome to the forum. It's been pretty slow for a while now.

Nice buy on the stretch BTW!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/thebigred67

New Rider From Orange County,California
Page 1 of 1