hooligans bc*cc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
hooligans bc*cc

Home of the hooligans bicycle and car club of Sacramento, Ca

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zoso
Pedal Grinder
zoso

WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd Empty
PostSubject: WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd   WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd Icon_minitimeSun 5 Dec - 22:51

like the title says. It's for my wife's prewar schwinn. the other chaingaurd I got at Mike's swap I'm going to use elsewhere, I'm not feeling it for her bike any more
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayisbikemonth.com
A.S.BOLTNUT

PostSubject: Schwinn gaurd   WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar - 9:04

You lookin for the big deluxe one or the smaller hockey stick shaped one ? i have one of each...lmk..Ralph
Back to top Go down
zoso
Pedal Grinder
zoso

PostSubject: Re: WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd   WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar - 20:34

Sorry I got one. I think slick needs one still though
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayisbikemonth.com

PostSubject: WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd   WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar - 22:25

Ya I need 2 actually. It has to be the prewar style though that clamps around the frame instead of the newer style that screws to the tabs that are on the frame.
Back to top Go down
A.S.BOLTNUT

PostSubject: gaurd   WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar - 9:56

Sorry Slick ; don't have one of those , i'm lookin for one like that myself ....ralph
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd   WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB schwinn feather chaingaurd
Page 1 of 1